Many thanks to NATURAL HAIR WOMAN for posting this recipe, please click here to go to her site
* Homemade Deep Conditioner with Whipped Heavy Cream *
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 4 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP of Whipped Heavy Cream
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Apply to washed hair.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 30 minutes.
- Detangle and rinse thoroughly
* Great DIY especially for the winter months to keep our hair super soft and moisturized *
No ratings, have not tried this one yet, never seem to have whipped cream in the house 😀 Small tip, instead of dryer, you can use a shower cap and cover with thick towel, natural heat dolls 🙂 Makes a great conditioner or dip, whichever you prefer 😀
❤ Thank you for reading Madames & to the site, Natural Hair Woman for posting this recipe ❤
“Isle of Azure”