Simple yet effective.
Many thanks to NATURAL HAIR WOMAN for posting this recipe, please click here to go to her site
* Homemade Aloe Deep Conditioner (Very Moisturizing) *
- 1/4 Cup of Aloe Gel
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients well until smooth.
- Apply to washed hair and leave it in for 30 minutes under a hooded dryer.
- Detangle then rinse thoroughly.
* You can add honey and avocado to the recipe for even more moisture *
5 STAR RATING!!!! Works beautifully on my tresses, not only adds needed oil to strands but the gel helps in the detangling process. You can use it as a leave in, I do, because these ingredients are way too good to wash out and instead of a dryer, just put on a plastic cap then cover with a thick towel, that should generate more than enough heat especially in the summer 😀
❤ Thank you for reading Bellas & to the site, Natural Hair Woman for posting these Jewels ❤
“Isle of Azure”