Good Day Divas,
You just have to love avocados, especially for our natural tresses.
Many thanks to NATURAL HAIR WOMAN for posting this recipe, please click here to go to her site
* Homemade Avocado Deep Conditioner *
- 1/2 of a Avocado
- 1/2 of a Ripe Banana
- 1/4 of a Can of Coconut Milk
- 4 TBSP of Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 TBSP of Honey
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick add more olive oil or coconut oil.
- After you wash your hair, apply the mixture generously to hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Leave it in for 30 minutes under a hooded dryer.
- Detangle and rinse thoroughly.
- Style as usual.
NB: You can use eggs,mayo,yogurt instead of coconut milk.
* This is one of the most popular DIY deep conditioner that almost everyone makes to repair damaged hair and for the overall strength of hair *
No ratings, have not tried this one yet, but on my to do list! Perfect for when you have some extra time on your hands or want to make a sweet treatment for a fellow natural as a gift 😀 Our tresses will love this so if you try, do let us know how it worked!
❤ Many thanks for reading Ladies to the site, Natural Hair Woman for posting this Gem ❤
“Isle of Azure”