Hello My Dears,
Wow, how time flies, sorry was away so long but had many things going on, including an awesome teaching class for a week.
Here are a few update for you about my natural hair:
- My hair is growing a bit slower but surely, maybe will have 4 inches of growth for 2014.
- The Hibiscus Tea is working well, have also included using Black Pekoe Tea in my normal hair regimen.
- Have to master parting my hair because am truly the worst on earth when it comes to this, will learn…eventually.
- She loves thick, creamy creams and conditioners, no more water down products, he he he.
- Using 1 teaspoon of Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie with 11 teaspoons of my Tresemme Conditioner, makes a delicious smoothie and softens my hair beautifully. This mix can last me 2 to 3 weeks, the more I apply, the better.
- As she grows longer, have started to look for other styles that are easier and takes less time to do. Will start to do flat twists, the best how-to video I found is on YouTube, please click on the following: Beginner two strand flat twist tutorial EASY.
- This year my focus is protective hairstyles that last 3 weeks and takes 3 hours (each wash day) to do including: deep conditioning, washing, detangling, & styling! Will see if I can master this technique by 2015!!!
So ladies, here are some pics of my first attempts, not great but will learn to do them better as I practice more 🙂
AS you can see, by no means an expert but am happy for my first try, will spice it up tomorrow with some cute accessories.
Will keep you updated on how I progress and if you have any tips for me, please feel free to share in comments below 😀
Thank you for reading Girls, stay tuned and enjoy your evening!
´´ Isle of Azure ´´