Protein Fans, this one is especially for you 😀
Many thanks to BLACK HAIR MEDIA for posting this recipe, please click here to go to her site
* Basic Protein Deep Conditioner *
- ½ Cup of Honey
- 1 ½ Cups of Water
- ½ Cup of Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 TBSP of Coconut Oil (Olive Oil can be used instead but coconut oil is more penetrative)
- Blend the ingredients thoroughly in a food processor or blender and heat in sauce until warm.
- The mixture should be able to be handled without burning your fingers.
- Do not overheat.
- Apply to hair from root to tip and then cover with a plastic cap and then let it steam for an hour.
- You can leave it on for more if you want your hair to be super soft.
* Moisture is extremely important to dry hair but so is protein. A mild moisturizing protein treatment will do wonders for hair especially if you want to increase the volume of the hair *
No ratings, have not tried this one yet, but gotta try this wash day. Our hair loves coconut so both the oil and milk works wonders on our tresses so this is more like a hair dessert for when your hair really needs a lifter upper 😀 Any leftovers, just refrigerate.
❤ Thank you for readings Girls & to the site, Black Hair Media for posting this Recipe ❤
“Isle of Azure”