Aloha My Dears,
I love this simple yet amazing method from Ms. Savvy Brown, do check out her site.
Many thanks to SAVVY BROWN for posting this recipe, please click here to go to her site .
* Olive Oil Pre-poo Method *
- A jar of or a cup of Olive Oil
- Pour olive oil into container.
- Before washing you hair, separate dry hair loosely into sections.
- Apply to scalp and then on ends of hair.
- Next, condition and detangle as usual.
Ok, if you have never tried this, YOU HAVE TO :D, yes it is that good, 5 STAR RATING!!!
You can try with cheaper oils on wash day and save the olive oil for once a month, to economize. Will start to incorporate this method on my wash day. * Instead of heat cap, you can over your head with shower cap and towel, leave for 1 hour and voila*
😀 Thank you for readings Girls & to Savvy Brown for posting this Recipe ❤
“Isle of Azure”