Fluffy Shea Butter Cream Recipe
Hope you are all well an having a pleasant day. Have a yummy recipe for you, can be used as a sealant or hair butter for your natural tresses.
- 16oz of Shea Butter – Yellow or White Color
- 3 TBS of Coconut Oil
- 3 TBS of Olive Oil
- 1 TBS of Vitamin E
- 1 TBS of Mamee Oil
- 1 TBS of Castor Oil
- 1 Electric Mixer
- 1 Plastic Spatula
- 3 Plastic Containers, 8oz or 16oz
- 1 Glass Bowl – Medium or Large Size
- 1 Medium Size Pot with Boiling Water
- 1 Damp Cloth for Cleanup, can get a bit Messy
- Place Coconut Oil bottle (if in a glass container) in hot water to melt if necessary – 2 Minutes.
- Place Shea Butter container (if in a hard plastic container) in hot water to melt just a tad bit – 1 minute.
- Place all ingredients in glass bowl container, then proceed to whip for 3 minutes on the first setting, then Voila.
- Place mix in plastic containers with spatula.
- Store in a cool place, if I understand correctly, consistency should stay fluffy, will let you know.
- To not waste anything, all product that is left in bowl or spatula, use on your tresses, waste not want not 😀 😀
For this recipe, I literally spent hours trying to find the perfect combination for my natural tresses so finally decided to do my own mix of oils that works best for my hair so I encourage you to do the same. In my search, did find some 2 great tutorials on Youtube:
- Naptural85 – Do It Yourself: Natural Homemade Creamy and Fluffy Shea Butter Cremes Recipe
- Jacquee22 – How to Make Shea Butter and Coconut Oil Mixture, for Softer Manageable Hair T
- Kay Natural – DIY: Naptural85’s Creamy Shea Butter
Hope you enjoy this recipe, will use on my own natural 4C hair and do another post on how she works on my tresses.
Many thanks for reading Loves, if you do try, let me know how it works for you and do a post on your own hair recipe.
Isle of Azure