Hello My Lovelies,
How are you all doing today, so far so good I hope.
Today will share with you an update on my Hair Progress and what I am doing, as promised will post every 3 months, then next year will do the same but will be better at it, scheduling on time, etc, hahaha, time seems to be flying by so that is good, means we are busy and working.In an effort to keep this post, short and sweet will simplify and let you know what am doing, whats working and what are my goals:
My Hair Regimen – September to December 2017
- Maintain my hair hydrated and moisturized with Okra mix, applied to scalp and ends every Tuesday & Saturday, seal with Island Oil.
- A day before Wash Day, do an Overnight Hot Oil Treatment,, using my Shea Butter Mixture, applied to scalp and ends extensively.
- Wash hair once every 2 to 3 weeks, refresh twice a week, to go style, large 2 stand twists, easy to maintain and upkeep in the Tropics.
My Hair Health – September to December 2017
- Eat healthier foods, cutting out flour, rice and dairy, due to my health problems so will replace with vegetables and protein as I go.
- Increase my water drinking habits moderately, will replace all sodas and sugary drinks with Water and Warm Teas as this is better.
- Drink supplements that will aid in my hair health, such as Biotin, Fish Oil, Cod Liver Oil, 1 Multivitamin as well as Iron, daily basis.
My Hair Goals – September to December 2017
- Track overall health to see improvement, how am doing and how my tresses are doing, hopefully they will be healthier and bouncier.
- No more scraggly ends, hate these, dusting each time my hair is done so this helps to avoid that, might take longer but will track.
- Less tangles, knots, easier to detangle plus less hair shedding, this one drives me bonkers although we do lose 100 hairs per day.
MY 4C TRESSES
Thank you for joining me and if you have any advice, tips or inquiries, please feel free to add to comments below and will get back to you.
***Have a a Great Day Dolls & Thanks for your Support***